Girl Scouts work hard to earn their Program Credits and there are lots of ways to use them.
Program Credits are individual rewards, acknowledging hard work and entrepreneurial success. Throughout the cookie program, Girl Scouts practice five skills—goal setting, decision-making, money management, people skills, and business ethics—and they decide how to run their businesses.
Program Credits earned during the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program will expire on December 16, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. We encourage you to plan ahead on how you would like to spend or roll over the credits.
Program Credit Spending Options
- Girl Scout (Austin) Shop: Find new Girl Scout gear, program materials, and fun stuff at our store in the Kodosky Service Center.
- Online Shop: Online special orders from the GSUSA Girl Scout Shop must be ordered through the GSCTX retail team by November 17, 2023 in order to pay using Program Credits.
- Programs and Events: Register for one of our upcoming council events. Just select program credits as your payment method at checkout or complete the Program Credit Request form.
- Travel: Apply your Program Credits to approved service unit or troop travel, your GSUSA Destination trip, or a GSCTX council trip using the Program Credit Request form. An approved Activity and Travel Application must be on file for the trip.
- Carryover: Convert your 2023 Program Credits to carryover credits and save for future GSCTX camps, GSCTX travel, or girl destination trip. (Requires a minimum of $100 in Program Credits.)
Program Credits are non-transferable, cannot be transferred to another council, Girl Scout, or sibling Girl Scout.
To check your Program Credit balance, please contact email@example.com.