Each year the Girl Scouts of Central Texas awards ten $1,000 scholarships to registered graduating Girl Scout members.
- Registered graduating senior Girl Scout members of GSCTX only
- Active participation in Girl Scouting (affiliation with a troop not necessary)
- Demonstrated academic achievements
- Attendance at a college, university, trade or technical school
Criteria for Consideration
- Overall strength of the application
- Overall strength of the recommendations
- Girl Scout, school, community leadership activities, awards earned and work experience
- High School grades and test scores
Please note that the scholarship deadline is February 4, 2019.