Girl Scout Program Credits Request Form
(Formerly Girl Scout Dough Form)
This form is used by girls, parents, troop leaders, and troop treasurers to use Girl Scout Program Credits for the following purposes:
- Apply to a balance on GSCTX Summer Camp
- Register for a GSCTX Council Event
- Receive reimbursement for a GSCTX Council Event
- Receive reimbursement for Service Unit or Troop Travel
- Apply to balance on a GSUSA Destination Trip
- Apply to balance on a GSCTX Council Trip
- Convert Girl Scout Program Credits to Carryover Credits
Upon completing the form, you should receive an initial response
within 3 to 5 business days. If you have any questions about using
Girl Scout Program Credits, please contact
If you are looking to use Girl Scout Program Credits for more than one type of event/activity, you will need to submit this form separately for each type of use.
Last updated April 2021.