Activity and Travel Application
This form replaces the previous Troop Travel Application (TTA). It, and the associated Participant/Travel Roster, must be submitted for:
- Single day troop or service unit events that will include non-members or be open to the public (ex., service unit recruitment event)
- An overnight trip lasting one or more nights
- A day trip where the girls anticipate staying out past midnight
- A day trip more than 100 miles from the troop meeting place or outside the State of Texas
- A day trip or event with high risk activities
- A council event in which all troops attending have been instructed to fill out a TTA
Please submit the Activity and Travel Application at least two weeks prior to the start date of a trip or activity. Applications submitted any closer to the trip or activity run the risk of not being approved in time.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily in the community. Volunteers should take all reasonable precautions to limit potential exposure for girls, themselves, and families. Please make sure to check the GSCTX COVID-19 Updates page regularly.
Here are some files and websites that will assist you with the Activity and Travel Application process. These sites are updated frequently so please make sure to check back regularly:
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about troop travel
- GSCTX COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
List of Approved High Risk Sites for ATAs (pdf)
- Participant/Travel Roster (Excel template)
- Tagalong Release of Liability (fillable pdf)
U.S. Department of State Travel
- GSUSA Global Travel Toolkit
- GSUSA Guide to U.S. Travel and Travel Progression Chart
- Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Volunteer Essentials
Last updated April 2022.