- Complete a Junior Leadership Journey (if you haven't already) to hone the skills you'll need to earn your Bronze Award.
- Build yourself a team of fellow Girl Scout Juniors.
- Explore your community for project inspiration.
- Choose your Bronze Award Take Action project.
- Make a plan for your project.
- Put your plan in motion.
- Reflect, share your story, and celebrate your work.
Become a Bronze Award Girl Scout
Make the world a better place and earn one of the highest awards in Girl Scouting.
When Girl Scout Juniors team up to make a difference in their community, they learn important leadership skills, discover new passions, and watch how seemingly small actions make a big difference. It all adds up to the Girl Scout Bronze Award—the highest honor a Girl Scout Junior (grades 4-5) can achieve.
Get Started on Your Bronze Award
Steps to Earn the Bronze Award
Resources and Forms
Get Bronze Award pins and emblems.