Troop Travel Application
This form, and the associated Troop Travel Roster, are submitted for any GSCTX council events in which all troops attending have been instructed to fill out a TTA, day trips more than 100 miles from the troop meeting place or outside the state of Texas (including national and international), any overnight activities, or any high-risk activities.
Please submit the Troop Travel Application (TTA) at least two weeks prior to the start date of a trip or activity. Applications submitted any closer to the trip or activity run the risk of not being approved in time for the trip or activity.
Here are some files and websites that will assist you with the Troop Travel Application (TTA) process:
- Troop Travel Application (TTA) - General Information (pdf)
- Troop Travel Roster (Excel template)
- Tagalong Release of Liability (fillable pdf)
- List of Approved High Risk Sites for TTAs (pdf)
- GSUSA Global Travel Toolkit
- GSUSA Guide to U.S. Travel and Travel Progression Chart
- Safety Activity Checkpoints
- Volunteer Essentials