Creating a flyer or poster for your next event? Designing a t-shirt for your Troop or Service Unit? Below are some resources – logos, fonts, and more – that you can use to make your materials look fantastic and on trend with our beloved Girl Scout brand.
Please note that any publicly visible materials that use the Girl Scouts of Central Texas name, logo, fonts, or any other branding MUST follow GSUSA branding guidelines AND be sent to email@example.com for approval. Please allow one week between when you send in the materials and when you need final approval.
Any money-earning projects using Girl Scout–branded materials must also go through a licensed vendor. Submit your request here.
Please also contact us at the above address if there are any further resources you need!
Girl Scout graphics:
- GSCTX Brand Cheat Sheet
- T-shirt Guidelines
- GSCTX logo: standard and black-and-white
- Girl Scout trefoil: standard or including the mission in English or Spanish
- Request zip file of Girl Scout fonts: sign the linked PDF and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girl Scouts color palette (pdf)
- GSCTX acronym in Trefoil
- Girl Scout Mission in Trefoil English
- Girl Scout Mission in Trefoil Spanish
- Trefoil - white
- Trefoil - green
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Download and use the following images for any materials you and your
troop create! Right click on the image and choose "Save Picture
As" to save it to your computer.