Looking for more ways to get involved with Girl Scouts? Contact us.
Become a Volunteer
Join for $35 and receive exciting gifts and prizes for a limited time!
Girl Scouts is a wonderful place for girls to grow and find optimism, joy and purpose, even in these unprecedented times of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are grateful for your interest in making this possible for Girl Scouts in your community.
Brand-new volunteers can start your journey today and get our best offer of the year—just $35 and receive exciting offers and prizes when you join!
New Troop Leader Rewards:
- Troop leader welcome box, including essential leader guides and an exclusive Girl Scout tote bag—perfect for your new meetings!
- Zoom license, available by request. Learn more about Girl Scout Zoom licenses.
Tools and Training
Our team wants to support you and make the troop formation process as
easy as possible. You’ll have all the support you need from us,
- Convenient, online training, available on your schedule will prepare you to start and lead your new troop with confidence!
- Resources to help you quickly and easily prepare for meetings.
- Individual guidance, support, and mentorship from our Girl Scouts of Central Texas membership staff, as well as experienced Girl Scout volunteers in your local community.
Other Volunteer Opportunites
If you don’t have time to commit to a recurring volunteer role, you can still influence the success of the next generation of female leaders. Become a mentor or guest speaker, plan a field-trip opportunity, or support a Girl Scout event. Submit an interest form to let us know more about you.