Nomination Guidelines for Woman of Distinction, Rising Star, and Man Enough:
- Please select the application form that best suits your nominee. Attach files for the nominee’s awards or certificates, information garnered from the internet about their accomplishments, newspaper and magazine stories, and letters of recommendation from colleagues, business associates, and friends to strengthen their nomination.
- We are not able to accept nominations for those who are currently serving on the GSCTX Board of Directors, or who are employed by Girl Scouts of Central Texas. (We can hold nominations for current board members for consideration when their board term has expired.) GSCTX wants to maintain impartiality and integrity in the selection process.
- We are not able to accept nominations for individuals running for elected office during their election year cycle. As a non-partisan, non-political organization, GSCTX cannot appear to endorse any political candidate or platform.
- Nominate an individual.
- Nominate a Rising Star* (for women leaders 25-40 years of age *only in select areas).
- NEW! Nominate a Man Enough* (for men who are champions of women *only in select areas).
- Workplace of Distinction (for areas outside of Austin).
If you are completing a PDF nomination form, remember to save the document to your device prior to completing the nomination form.