Nomination Guidelines for Woman of Distinction:
Please select the nomination form option below. You may include attachments with awards, certificates, accomplishments, newspaper and magazine stories, and letters of recommendation from colleagues, business associates, and friends with the nomination form.
We are unable to accept nominations for:
• currently serving GSCTX Board of Directors or their spouses;
• current employees of GSCTX;
• elected officials or individuals running for elected office.
2020 Nominations - Now Open!
Nominate online here for:
- Woman of Distinction - for women whose professional accomplishments and community contributions inspire girls to become the next generation of leaders.
- Rising Star - for young women leaders (25-40 years of age) who have demonstrated leadership, initiative, dedication, and made significant contributions in business and/or in the community.
- Man Enough to be a Girl Scout* - for men who are champions for girls/women and who show through their work and community involvement that they support female leadership and empowerment. *(only honored at Austin and Waco/Temple/Killeen events)
- Workplace of
Distinction* - for businesses who support girls and women in the
community, and who encourage and foster women leadership roles
within their workplaces.
*(only honored at San Angelo and Bryan/College Station events)
Nominate via pdf for:
If you are completing a PDF nomination form, remember to save the document to your device prior to sending the nomination form. If you have any additional questions or concerns, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.