Your troop has worked hard to create a fun, eye-catching booth. Share your pride by entering to win one of our Booth of the Week contests!
How do you enter? It's simple: just take a picture of your booth and email it to us.
Contests run each week during the 2019 cookie season from Sunday at midnight to the next Sunday at 11:59 pm. The first week's contest begins Saturday, January 19, at 12:01 am.
Criteria: Photos must show a creative and visually appealing booth, follow booth rules, and consider overall presentation. Booth pictures may be re-submitted each week.
Cookie Booth of the Week Rules:
- All booths must meet GSCTX booth guidelines
- All girls in uniform (At minimum, an insignia tab required), Exception: Girls who are wearing cookie costumes.
- No more than four girls at a booth
- Boxes must be stowed neatly under the booth table
- Booths should be creatively decorated and look presentable (use of tablecloths—any color—preferred)
- Parents may help with booth decorations, but it should be clear that girls contribute to decorating the booth/marketing to customers (i.e. holding signs/cookie rounds/boxes, wearing cookie costumes)