Fall Product Program
Are you craving some Girl Scout sweets and can’t wait until January? Have no fear – Girl Scout Fall Products are here! The Girl Scout Fall Product Sale happens in October for girls to sell delicious nuts, candies, and magazine subscriptions. The sale helps troops get a head start on funding all the exciting adventures they will take over the course of the year. The sale also fosters important lessons in goal setting, planning, teamwork, responsibility, financial literacy, and communication.
Did you know?
Troops keep 35% of the proceeds they earn from selling nuts and candy and $2 for each magazine subscription ordered.
The Fall Product Program occurs annually every October.
- Troop Banking Manual
- Square Credit Card Reader Instructions
- Credit Card Fee Reimbursement Form
- Troop Fall Coordinator Agreement Form (English, Spanish)
- Troop Fall Coordinator Manual
Parent Guide (English, Spanish)
- Unify Troop Dashboard - Quick Reference
- Unify Troop Training
- Fall Products Program Parent Permission Form (English, Spanish)
- Fall Product Program Reward Card (English, Spanish)
Have a question for our Products Programs team? Contact Us.