Council Patch Program
Explore your interests and expand your horizons by working on patches and badges created just for you! Girl Scouts of Central Texas offers additional patches, badges and recognitions that are not listed in your program level handbooks. Some of the patch programs were written by fellow Girl Scouts as a Silver or Gold Award project. The patches are worn on the back of the Girl Scout’s sash or vest.
Ongoing Patch Program
Monthly Patch Program
Looking for some additional fun activities for your troop or just to do on your own? GSCTX offers a Monthly Patch Program! Each month a new patch program will be offered. You will have the entire month to complete all requirements of the patch. For some patches your time frame is extended to allow enough time to complete all requirements. If you complete all the patches for the year you will earn an exclusive 2015 Monthly Patch Program Patch!
Each patch program includes:
- A specific program area of concentration.
- The opportunity for girls to discover, connect and take action.
- Activities for all Girl Scout age levels.
- Additional listing of resources to help with executing the patch program.
When you have completed the patch program each month, place your patch order through eBiz ($2.00 each) by the 15th of the following month. Patches will be mailed to you after the monthly deadline.
Be a part of 10,000 clicks!
Code is a tool that lets us use technology to create something and share your ideas. Computer Science and coding have become essential in many fields—from art to buisness to entertainment—and are at the core of how we learn, teach, work, play, and share our world with each other.
Silver Lining’s goal is to increase connections through new friendships and increase positive changes for people living in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and state supported living centers.
Silver Lining Toolkit includes information on:
- Selecting a Silver Lining Site
- Planning your visit: Guidance for your first meeting with the nursing home volunteer coordinator or activity director
- Visit Tips: Suggestions on how to get your visits off to a good start
- Project ideas: Ideas for fun projects
If you have any questions, please contact Sherry Wolfe, Director of Program Services, at 1-512-490-2324 or email@example.com.